OkonomiDev
Thursday, November 07, 2002
      ( 2:41 PM ) Matt  

Okonomiyaki!


The "Jumpy Game" was a big hit with my wife and a friend last night. Yay for quick and dirty implementations! Even with such a small game, I still ran into trouble debugging because of limitations in my lightning fast design. But, back to Okonomi...


Nile showed me how to write okonomiyaki in Japanese. It's too bad that the yaki part of it looks so much cooler than the okonomi part. She tells me that the kono characters literally translate to "small girl" or something like that. She didn't know how to write igo. I guess it's not something that one uses much unless you're actually interested in the game. I can find the kanji for it online pretty easily though. She'll be able to teach me the stroke order from that.


BTW, if you haven't seen Kenneth's page recently, he's put some comments up. Way cool. I want to get me some of that!

# -




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:


Dreams I have...

Powered by Blogger
Feel free to e-mail me.

free hit counter