OkonomiDev
Thursday, November 06, 2003
      ( 9:34 AM ) Matt  

Distance Sensors


Last night I got a distance sensor working. Nile soldered up a new connector, I plugged it in, and it just worked. Nile has superior soldering skills. My brother gave me some advice on wiring up an op-amp, now I have a distance sensor which can trigger the motor driver. I don't have it hooked up to the motors yet, but I have some LEDs which tell me it's doing what it should. :-)


This morning I was updating my robot registration, and decided to have a look at the ECRG's Flash site. On that site I found a different set of rules for the competition I am entering. The main difference is that in the set of rules from the HTML site that I was designing my robot for, one of the events is hallway navigating. In the other set of rules from the Flash site there is sumo wrestling instead. Yikes! I just sent an e-mail to an organizer asking what it is we'll be doing on Nov 15th. :-P

# -




Comments: Post a Comment
archives:


Dreams I have...

Powered by Blogger
Feel free to e-mail me.

free hit counter